Comodo Firewall, Antivirus and Internet Security version 8.2 with support for Windows 10
American Comodo producer known for Comodo Internet Security, Comodo Antivirus, Comodo Firewall antivirus and tools such as Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE), which consists of Comodo KillSwitch, Comodo Autorun Analyzer, a browser based on the Chromium - Comodo Dragon engine and solutions Antivirus Comodo Endpoint Security (CES) with a local console for security management - Comodo Endpoint Security Management 3.0 (CESM) has released an update for its flagship products, which introduces, among others:
- Support for Windows 10 TP,
- New languages - Romanian and Vietnamese,
- Security support for RAR archives with RAR5 compression algorithm has been improved,
- Process efficiency responsible for updating signature databases has been improved,
- Support for the 7-zip program has been improved,
- An issue with false alarms related to viruses in the sandbox for the Modern Theme skin has been resolved
- An issue with the message "Comodo Internet Security has stopped working" during the first update of the signature databases has been resolved,
- Application shortcuts (files with the LNK extension) can be run by any program with the trusted installer privileges.
The full list of changes on the manufacturer's forum: https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-8204508-is-released-t110542.0.html
- Comodo Internet Security 8 Review and Test
- Review and test of Comodo Endpoint Security Management solutions for companies
The above mentioned applications, i.e. Comodo Firewall 8.2, Antivirus 8.2 and Internet Security 8.2, can be used for free in the company. To manage more "Endpoints" a paid Comodo Endpoint Security Management console is required.
Learn more about our offer
We use Google Cloud Translation and Gengo API’s to translate articles with exception of our comparative tests.