§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. AVLab is an independent Service, not associated with any antivirus software manufacturer.
2. Registered users may comment on the statements of other users, express their opinion provided that these terms and conditions are followed.
3. The User assuming an account on the Website, AVLab agrees to send to the e-mail address provided by him the information content and content of commercial information originating from other entities.
§2. GENERAL RULES
1. It is strictly forbidden to have more than one account on the AVLab.pl vortal and on its other subpages belonging to AVLab.pl
2. It is forbidden to place vulgar, untrue, pornographic, drastic, illegal content, etc.
3. It is forbidden to place links on the vortal, forum or in another part belonging to the AVLab vortal for illegal software including programs, games, films and music, etc. All illegal links will be deleted as far as possible. At the same time, the administration of AVLab.pl is not responsible for the content posted by AVLab.pl users
4. In the content provided by the user it is forbidden to post any links / content, thanks to which a given user derives any benefits from the above mentioned title.
5. It is forbidden to place advertisements, surreptitites etc. in the content posted by the user.
6. It is possible to provide a link to other websites, but only in the case of discussions on this subject. The administrator / moderator decides about removing (or not) such a link.
1. Unregistered users may comment on articles and cite statements from others, if such functionality is made available. Such comments will be checked by the administrator / moderator.
2. Registered users can comment and cite statements of others without prior moderation. These statements may be removed and edited by the administrator / moderator if the administrator / moderator considers such a statement to be harmful to other AVLab vortal users, vulgar, contradictive, offensive, etc.
3. It is forbidden to post AVLab on the AVLab vortal, i.e. in comments, posts, private messages and in other parts of the vortal, clickable links leading to potentially harmful content, containing malware or infected websites that may harm the victim's computer. In the event of breaking this rule, this may result in a warning or deletion of the account. If you want to "share" the newly discovered virus, use the editorial office.
4. The AVLab Website applies a strict prohibition to promote articles commonly perceived as pirated (illegal) in any form, as well as to provide assistance to people who have problems with programs of unknown origin. This point is also connected with the categorical prohibition of posting requests to help users with this software, which is perceived as its promotion.
§4. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. AVLab shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may occur as a result of or in connection with the use of information or the results of the tests made available on the AVLab.pl website. We have made every effort to ensure that all information is correct.
2. The names of the software are subject to the legal protection of copyrights, trademarks and patents. We are not responsible for the content on other websites that use our tests without our consent.
3. No part of the website may be copied or distributed in any form and in any way including copying, printing, photo-copying, recording to portable devices, CD / DVD or other means without the consent of AVLab.pl
4. It is allowed to download, view, print and copy material from the website to the computer's hard drive and use it for personal, non-commercial purposes as a personal source of information. Any other type of use requires the prior consent of AVLab and provide a link to the vortal homepage of www.AVLab.pl
All content of the vortal, ie texts, articles, documents to be downloaded, reports, graphics, logos, website code, modifications, scripts, etc. is owned by AVLab.pl and / or other entities / has been purchased from them and is protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February 1994.