SpyShelter Silent: a new anti-keylogger security product from a Polish company
The Polish company Datpol behind the extremely effective software SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter Firewall has released another product - SpyShelter Silent . The new solution has been designed for users who need effective protection against viruses that intercept keyboard keys, even when the system is already infected with harmful keylogger software.
SpyShelter Silent, as well as more expensive and more functional Datpol products, has a unique key encryption driver - this driver encrypts all keys and sends them via a secure tunnel directly to the application, without giving any chance to intercept them with other applications. As a result, everything that will be typed on the keyboard will be encrypted - if the malicious software intercepts the entered data, the stolen string of characters will take a pseudo-random form .
The keystroke feature, which is available in the SpyShelter Silent, SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter Firewall products, can be tried for free for 14 days. After this time, if the program does not meet the user's expectations, it can be uninstalled.
SpyShelter Silent, SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter Firewall
The new SpyShelter Silent product is just a substitute for the possibilities offered by SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter Firewall. Thanks to the built-in numerous functions, SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter Firewall can completely replace traditional antivirus software. Without any doubts, SpyShelter will work as a system guard by offering:
- protection of system and system files against modification, rootkit installation, code injection,
- protection of the system against keyloggers operating from the kernel level,
- protection against interception of the image from the webcam and sound from the built-in loudspeaker of the laptop,
- protection against screen shots,
- advanced two-way firewall,
- increased resistance of selected applications to manipulation of exploits by limiting their access to files and the registry, capturing keys and increasing permissions.
A very detailed review of the SpyShelter Firewall software is available on AVLab.
The SpyShelter Silent producer has prepared a promotional code for a 30% discount. By the end of October 2017, the annual license SpyShelter Silent with the code K1CK8TART, instead of 12 euros will cost less than 4 euros.
Learn more about our offer
We use Google Cloud Translation and Gengo API’s to translate articles with exception of our comparative tests.