ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2016 BETA compatible with Windows 10
Check Point, an Israeli security software developer and provider of solutions in the field of Internet security, announced on its blog that a new version of antivirus software for home users - ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2016 - will be released. The 2016 BETA product has been refined for compatibility with Windows 10, the manufacturer has also improved tools to control privacy on the Internet and protection against 0day attacks based on the cloud.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is a flagship Check Point security product designed for home users. The solution is characterized by:
- an advanced and proprietary anti-virus engine that protects your computer against viruses, keyloggers and spyware,
- two-way firewall that blocks suspicious activity of packets sent,
- automatic emulation of 0-day threats in the cloud, which allows you to quickly check an unknown file in a virtual sandbox in the cloud,
- application control, which protects the installed software against manipulation by malicious software,
- parental control (by default it is not installed),
- protection against keyloggers while browsing websites,
- an anti-spam that integrates with the Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express mail client
- anti-theft module,
- a module for system optimization that creates a copy of the system, finds and repairs errors, and allows defragmentation of disks,
- identity protection,
- free space in the cloud for important files (5GB).
The ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2016 trial version for 30 days is available at: http://www.zonealarm.com/win10 The program is available in English only.
Learn more about our offer
We use Google Cloud Translation and Gengo API’s to translate articles with exception of our comparative tests.